CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Little Miss Girly Girl

Saturday morning while I was getting ready for a day of shopping with Addy, mom, Rachel, and Avery, Addy wanted to put on her make-up too. I gave her my powder and eye shadow and showed her how to put it on. Needless to say, she needs alot of practice. When she was done, Rachel, mom, and I were hysterically laughing. She thought she was the most beautiful thing on the face of this earth. I have to agree (under all the purple eye shadow and powder) she is.

So this is how her 'make up putting on skills' turned out:









Of course, when it was time for her to put her clothes on I had to wipe all of it off. I could not let her go out of the house looking like that! She made sure to tell me 'mama, do not wipe my make up off'. So I told a big fib - 'Addy, let me wipe your nose'. She did not know that I managed to hit her whole face!

I LOVE MY GIRLY GIRL!!

0 comments: