Hello Everyone... I know it has been a while (about 10 months to be exact) since I have updated my blog. With several people asking me when I was going to update my blog, I was motivated to get onto that task! Now that our house is built, we are moved in, and the holidays are over, I will do my best to update often. 
During the last couple of months, we have been so busy. We completed our house in August and moved in at the end of that month. During our move-in, we welcomed our neice, Avery Elizabeth, into our world. She was born on August 15th to my sister and brother-in-law, Rachel and Ben.
AVERY ELIZABETH COOPER


Then the hussle and bussle started...first Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the greatest of them all Christmas! We also had a Snow Day in December. We got about 6 inches of snow at our house!


Then the hussle and bussle started...first Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the greatest of them all Christmas! We also had a Snow Day in December. We got about 6 inches of snow at our house!
For the last couple of months, we have had an activity almost every weekend. Now that the 2009 year has started, we are slowing down and getting back to normal life. Here are a few pics from the holidays.
Snow Day 12.11.08
Christmas...

Avery - 4 months old.....Addyson 3 1/2

Brent is still working his little heart out at Lamar. I am still at LSU and Addy is growing like a weed. She will be 4 in March! She is quick to tell you that she can do and attempt ANYTHING on her own. She is transforming into the girly girl wanting to always put her play make-up and lipstick on (which she is only allowed chapstick...but she thinks it is the real deal!) She recently got her ears pierced and she thinks that is the greatest thing in the world. We change her earrings about every other day so she can have different ones on to show people. Brent and I are enjoying our sweet daughter so much and watching her grow from a baby...toddler...and now into a little girl.

We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a very prosperous New Year!! Until next time...










2 comments:
Great family picture!
Glad you are back on your blog.
so great to see you back. love the picture in the header. my oldest will be 4 in March too (06); so hard to believe. we need to get together sometime!! i think you are just right up the street...
Post a Comment